Due to the current pandemic and recommended safety precautions we have made essential changes to how we deliver our treatments based on advice provided by the Health and Care Professions Council and the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
Face to Face consultations are only being completed where deemed essential or urgent, however, we will continue to provide consultations over Virtual Video, Telephone or Email and usual prices will apply.
If you are going to receive a Face to Face Consultation or Treatment, assessment questions will be sent to you in your preferred method prior to your session to limit the time needed to verbally communicate prior to your treatment to minimise the risks associated with a prolonged discussion.
It will be expected that you:
- Update Chantelle Persaud Physiotherapy with your COVID Screen prior to receiving therapy
- Wear a face covering throughout the session (Unless Exempt- Proof must be provided)
- Bring two of your own large towels or an alternative covering
- Remove your shoes once entering the property
- Alcohol gel or wash your hands once entering the property
Once your E-Consultation form is completed and returned, it can then be confirmed how your treatment will proceed.
A full COVID Screen will be repeated prior to every Treatment Session as per below:
1. Has anybody who lives in your house been diagnosed with coronavirus in the last 14 days?
2. Have you or anybody in your household been advised to self-isolate because you have coronavirus symptoms?
3. Have you been advised to self-isolate because you have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for coronavirus?
4. Are you or is anyone in your household suffering from flu, high temperature, new continuous cough or loss or change of sense of smell or taste?
5. Have you been advised to self-isolate because you have entered the UK in the last 14 days?
6. Have you been advised to shield because you are at high risk from coronavirus (clinically extremely vulnerable)?
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information